I’m a Mac guy and love to download and try out as many apps as I can get my hands on. I’ve tried a few different GTD types of apps over the years, and I believe I’ve officially found my favorite, The Hit List. It’s not at all what I expected my favorite to be, mostly because I’ve never seen a GTD app like this.
These are the things that I really like about The Hit List:
- Ability to organize tasks into folders and/or projects.
- Dashboard of items due or soon to be due.
- The tagging feature.
- Ability to add sub-tasks like a sub-list item.
- A built in timer to track the time it takes for each task.
- The ability to do everything from you’re keyboard. (if you’re a “power user”)
- It’s a Mac App.
I’m sure I haven’t listed all the features it has, but those are just the ones I like thus far. I’m sure I’ll start using more of them. If you are a Mac user, I recommend you check out The Hit List to see if it’s something that can help keep you organized.